The 6th Asian Science Editors Conference and Workshop 2020
|Presider: Cheol-Heui Yun (Seoul National University, Korea)|
|00:00 - 00:05||Opening of the Conference|
|00:05 - 00:10||Opening Remarks
- General Chair, Subramaniam Ramanathan (Nanyang Technological University,Singapore)
- New President, Hyungsun Kim (Inha University, Korea)
|Webinar: 40 min|
|00:10 - 00:30||Artificial intelligence in editing, writing, reviewing manuscripts
- Kihong Kim (Ajou University, Korea)
|00:30 - 00:50||Compliance of “Principles of transparency and best practice in scholarly publishing” in academic society published journals
- Soon Kim (Nature, Korea)
|00:50 - 01:05||Break|
|Parallel session: 40 min|
|01:05 - 01:45||1. Preprint server
- Chair: Tadachika Nakayama, Nagaoka University of Tech, Japan
- Topic presenter: Will be informed soon
- Discussion: 20 min
|2. Adoption of new Crossref services to society journals
- Chair:Komang WIRYAWAN (IPB University, Indonesia)
- Topic presenter: Rachael Lammey (Crossref, UK)
- Discussion: 20 min
|3. Impact of COVID-19 pandemics to the society journal publishing
- Chair: Basil D'souza (Editage, India)
- Topic presenter: Sue Kim (Yonsei University, Korea)
|01:45 - 01:55||Webinar: Wrap-up of each parallel session. 10 min|
|01:55 - 02:00||Concluding remark
- Sun Huh (Hallym University, Korea)
We are grateful to our sponsors for their support of the CASE2020.
Please support them by clicking on their logos and visiting their website
Founded in 2002, Editage (editage.co.kr/) has so far helped over 430,000 authors publish around 1.2 million research papers in scholarly journals through editorial, translation, and publication support services.
Editage is the flagship brand of Cactus Communications (cactusglobal.com), a technology company accelerating scientific advancement. Through brands like Editage and Impact Science, CACTUS collaborates with researchers, universities, publishers, and academic societies.
Launched in 2020 by Naver, Scholytics is a research evaluation platform that covers the research performance of 170K institutions and 20M authors in the institutions in 230 countries in the world.
|Deadline||~ 8/10(MON)||8/11(TUE) ~ 8/12(WED)|
Non-members are not allowed.
*Join the membership for free participation.